Fleet tracking not only makes your fleet more productive, but it also helps to protect your assets. If you’ve ever had issues with vehicles being stolen, being used without authorization, or even abused, then GPS tracking can help solve that.
As a Fleet Manager:
- Receive a notification whenever an engine light turns on.
- Receive reminders for scheduled maintenance.
- Receive reports on vehicle diagnostics and engine status.
- Receive instant alerts for off-hours usage.
- Find stolen vehicles.
- See when a vehicle deters from its route or makes an unscheduled stop.
- See when a vehicle is being used improperly (harsh braking, speeding, etc).
All of this information will help you protect your vehicles and improve their lifespan – thus giving you more value out of your assets. All this information comes to you through your fleet management software – via your desktop, smartphone or tablet.